Hello Family and Friends!
As many of you know, this summer I will be interning in New York City. I will be working for LFUSA as a sales intern in the handbag department. Exciting right? (Don't worry, Ill be sure to bring everyone back a handbag)
This blog is designed to keep me connected with everyone and let them know what I'm doing and how I'm doing, if they are interested. I'll try to update this blog twice a week!
So currently, I am failing at packing,
![]() |
| Here is a display of Victoria packing WAY TOO MUCH |
![]() |
| Here is Victoria giving up on packing to watch her sweet kittens and write this blog post. |
Tomorrow my father and I fly out bright and early at 6:00 a.m. We will arrive in New York around 4:00 and head on over to my home for the summer in Brooklyn.
Until next time!





0 comments:
Post a Comment