Intern Bowling

/ 7.17.2013 /
About two weeks ago (I know its late! We didn't have internet the past week and a half!) the company I work for hosted a Internship Bowling Night! It was a fun way to get to know people and not actually bowl.  I almost got a strike once, but mostly I spent my time eating mini pizzas.

Delicious Mini Pizza things

MINI HAMBURGERS! 

MY poison.... SHIRLEY TEMPLE! 
 Now for those of you who seem to think  I don't have friends, your right. I paid for the mediocre pictures below.
Amanda! 
"I'M HAVING FUN!" 
This photo looks pretty awkward. My favorite part is the girl to my left. She just HAD to get her "super cute" cocktail in the photo. Also, note how tired I look. New York has a fantastic ability to melt of all my makeup and suck all my energy with the heat! 
WAUW, WUT A FUN PARTY

"JIMMY, EAT YOUR CRUSSTTTTTT SAKDADAS!" 

"Why is she taking our picture..."
 After we all ate ourselves silly with finger food, we decided it was best to go hunt down desserts. In New York, I am able to convince myself that I am ALLOWED to eat more, because I walk so much. Great thinking right?
Korean Pastries! 

OMNOMNOM

I live most of my life trying to find a suitable substitute for the delicious chocolate mouse pyramid  I had in Paris many years ago. 

Sarah is so excited!

IT was JUST OK. 
More posts of my adventures coming in the next few hours/ days!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Broke In Brooklyn, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger