The High Line

/ 6.28.2013 /
Last Monday, my friends from church invited me to go to the High Line. It is a park that is built on a bridge, and it is so beautiful. That night there was a Mexican dancing festival of sorts, and while I didn't show up in time to dance, I did show up in time to grab some Mexican food. The lack of burritos in New York is very upsetting
The view from the Park
Om nom nom. But honestly, as delicious as these were, I was seriously missing the Taco Shop. 
These people have there dancing shoes on! 
PLAY THE MUSIC OF MY PEOPLE!!!!
What a fun group of KIDDOS!!
I think I should start to make an album of "The empire state building from various places in New York" . I don't know why I get so excited every time I see it. 
<3 td="">
The park is kind of just a long pretty walkway. Its very relaxing, and there are a ton of places to sit and  enjoy the city lights. 
These are the missionaries from my ward. They are SO wonderful. 
Until next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Broke In Brooklyn, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger