Rooftops

/ 6.28.2013 /
I've been running around New York, A LOT! A majority of my time is spend getting from place to place on the subway (but I don't get lost as often anymore!).  This past week alone, I've left my house at 8 am or earlier and haven't made it home before 10:30. This proved to cause some concern as I missed all of Cole's calls last night, because as soon as I got home I promptly fell asleep and didn't move until 3 am. 

That being said, I am having WAAAAYYY too much fun. Here are a collection of images from last week.
Here are some of the Jews that live in my neighborhood. So many fuzzy hats!

A lovely wizard cat my roommate drew while hanging out in the park

Below are images from a animation show I went to. Rooftop Films is an organization that shows "underground" films on rooftops around New York. Its super hipster, super cool and very interesting. This series was held on top of  a high school. I couldn't get over how COOL the roof of this high school was. here are a selection of the AMAZING artwork the covered every inch of the walls.


Hi Cat
,


If you look VERY CLOSELY, you can see the Empire State Building.


The Shrine / An Argument from Sean Pecknold on Vimeo.
This is one of the animations they showed. It was one of my favorite. Enjoy! 



To end, Here is a video of some guy dancing on the subway. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Broke In Brooklyn, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger