Korean Food

/ 6.14.2013 /
Last night my friend Kevin and I went out to dinner! We ate at some Korean restaurant. I don't know what it was called but it was surrounded by about 50 other Korean BBQ restaurants. I had eaten Korean food once before with Cole and it was one of the more stressful dinners I have had, next to the melting pot. It was only stressful because I had no idea what was going on, and the waiter wasn't helpful in explaining the menu. BUT, it was so delicious! 

So this time around was much more successful, as Kevin explained to me what was going on. Like, why they bring out all these little dishes and what all the little dishes are. He also told me what the menu was all about, so I felt less concerned about my dinner decision.

So from left to right, top to bottom,  fish something or other, bean sprouts, spicy onion thing. delicious squash, seaweed, seaweed. At least that's what I remember.  Oh, and there is also water and miso soup!
Left: Some sort of spicy dish, I wasn't bold enough to try it. Right: My Dinner! rice topped with cucumber, meat, egg, carrots and other tasty things. There was some sort of jelly block in there and I made Kevin eat it. He said it tasted like nothing. 
Us looking so fabulous. Also, not my crazy hair. LOL.
It was a lovely dinner, and just as delicious as I remembered. It was fun catching up and learning about what Kevin is up to. He works on organizing kids summer camps, how fun! The only terrible part of the evening was that it was POURING rain when we got out, so we ran to the subway, trying to not get too wet!



1 comments:

{ Teresa } on: 18.6.13 said...

My mouth is watering. Is it too early for lunch?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Broke In Brooklyn, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger