First Day on the Job.

/ 6.11.2013 /
Slouching? 
Last Monday was my first working day at LFUSA. It was filled with mostly "This is the company", "This is the dress code". "These are the companies we work with" and get to know you games. There was a fancy man running around taking photos from the day. So, here are very nice quality photos that you will probably never see on this blog again. Or anytime soon.

Fancy Screen
Name Badges. Story about mine at the end!
My new TOTE! 
Video about the different brands they have. 
The Fung Facts sheet! I told you about them in my last post. 
Saying Something Serious
Lunch on the Patio. I'm in the corner
It may look like I'm texting, but I promise I'm not. I'm playing on an Ipad.
This lady is in charge of the Rachel Zoe Brand, A long with Rachel Zoe. She spoke about some of there initiatives coming up with Rachel Zoe and what is is like working with a licensed brand. 



So this is my name badge. You may be wondering why I look ridiculous. Well, during the semester we had to send in an "About Me" page. The page included favorite band, food, designer etc. We were told to make it fun and interesting. We were also asked to include a picture of ourselves. I was quite unaware that this picture would also be on the name badge. So, I decided to put in a "Fun" picture, to make my bio more interesting, and consequently, my badge now looks like silly. 

Overall the first day was just as awkward as any first day but I did meet some nice people who's names i don't remember. Typical. Until next time!

Thanks for reading!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Broke In Brooklyn, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger