Day two of papa showing me around the city consisted of a LOT of walking. My poor little feet!!! For our first stop we went to the Brooklyn Bridge
This photo above is funny because I asked some random guy to take the photo for us. The whole time he looked like he was going to drop the camera and like he was taking pictures of something other than us. As you can see, I look more and more concerned as the "photo shoot" progresses, until the last photo, the best one in my opinion.
 |
| "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GUY???!?!" |
 |
| Walkin down the bridge / Headquarters of the J.W.'s |
The bridge was a long walk but we made it to the end. In the middle it was actually quite nice, with the breeze and all. We decided to make it a museum day, so here are pictures of animals n stuff.
 |
| DINO!! |
 |
| I rly like rocks. |
 |
| This is me taking a picture of my dad, taking a picture of this statue. Hes in to sculptures. |
 |
| Dad and Squirrel exhibit?! |
 |
| Punk Couture Exhibit |
I really liked this one, and halfway through someone told me to stop taking pictures so, there would be more. It was funny how they talked about punk culture and its "anti-culture" attitude, IDGAFOS type business. They you had people with nearly unlimited budgets beautify and refine it. There was one piece with a "blood spatter" that was beaded on the shirt. That was awesome.
 |
| DELICIOUS NOODLES |
We went quite out of our way to get this soup, but I was over pizza that day. It was so good. It is called
Hide Chan Ramen. It was JUST what we needed. So yummy. It was full of Asians too, so we knew it was legit.
Well I way too much fun with my dad, roaming New York, eating treats and hearing his tips. I think I'll be able to survive, for the next few weeks at least!
Until next time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment